100% Australian Wool Laundry Tumble Dryer Balls
- Decrease wrinkles and static in clothes therefore less to zero time ironing.
- Decrease drying time by up to 25% therefore decreasing energy use and cost.
- A natural alternative to using toxic commercial dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
- No animals were harmed in any process of making our wool, all made from new materials.
- Wool is a natural antibacterial and does not harbour bacteria, therefore they are generally safe for people with sensitive skin.
- Wooly Mates Dryer balls are very popular for modern cloth nappies, as they do not damage the fibres or reduce the absorption abilities.
- Performance of dryer balls can vary depending on the make and model of the dryer.
- As each ball is hand-crafted, characteristic differences may occur individually. Appreciate their uniqueness but be confident they all perform equally.
- Each set comes in a natural cotton drawstring bag with all the directions ON the bag – perfect for a gift or just to store them.
How to use your dryer balls:
- Place the 3 Top Up dryer balls into your tumble dryer along with your clean, wet clothes and turn on your machine to the appropriate setting.
- The dryer balls may pill, this is an indication they are working well. You may use scissors to remove the pills and continue. Or leave them (they create more surface area, and the pilling actually makes them more efficient).
- To scent your clothes naturally, add your choice of pure essential oils to each ball. You could even tailor the oil used based on the load of washing being dried.
- When your balls are not in use, we recommend storing them inside the tumble dryer cavity or place them back in the bag in which they came. Please do not store them in plastic.
- Recommended to use with natural fibres for best results, i.e. cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, etc.
- Efficiency of each set is good for an average of 000’s of loads, once balls become dense/firm, it’s time for a new set.