Oxygen bleach, or Sodium Percarbonate, is safe for animals, plants and humans and acts a disinfectant on most bacteria and viruses found around your home. It is an excellent natural product for cleaning and removing organic protein stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach can be used any location around the house for deodorising and stain removal and it won’t leave any nasty by-products or residues and will not weaken fabrics like a chlorine bleach can.
- Environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues which will harm the environment
- Non-toxic to animals, plants and humans
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in your home
- Oxygen bleaches can be mixed or used with other household cleaners (non chlorine based only)
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach does
- Greywater and sceptic safe
- Waste water can be used on the garden
N.B. NOT recommended for use on wool or silks