100% Australian Wool Laundry Tumble Dryer Balls
- Decrease drying time by up to 25% therefore decreasing energy use and cost.
- Decrease wrinkles and static in clothes therefore less to zero time ironing.
- No animals were harmed in any process of making our wool, all made from new materials.
- Does not harbour bacteria and is safe for people with sensitive skin, popular for cloth nappies & towels.
- A natural alternative to using toxic commercial dryer sheets and fabric softeners.
- Performance of dryer balls may vary depending on the make and model of the dryer.
- Each ball weights an average of 35g and all six balls are to be used together in each laundry load.
- As each ball is hand-crafted, characteristic differences may occur. Appreciate their uniqueness but be confident they all perform the same.
- Each set comes in a natural cotton drawstring bag with all you need to know, including directions ON the bag – perfect for gift giving or just to store them.
How to use your dryer balls:
- Simply place all 6 in your dryer along with your wet, clean clothes and turn on your machine.
- Balls will pill, this is an indication they are working well. Feel free to remove the pills and continue. Or not.
- To naturally scent your clothes, add your choice of pure essential oils to each ball. You can even tailor the oil used to the load of washing being dried.
- When your balls are not in use, you may keep them inside the dryer cavity or place them back in the bag which they came in. Please avoid storing them in plastic.
- Efficiency of each set is good for an average of 000’s of loads, once balls become dense/firm, it’s time for a new set.
- Recommended to use with natural fibres for best results, i.e. cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, etc